Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An Aqua Shoe Update

Sorry it's been several days since my last post! I guess I've been busier than normal. The good news is, I found a pair of shoes that I would love to be my wedding shoes. I ordered them, received them and tried them on. The bad news is, I think there's something wrong with them!

They are jeweled aqua sandals by Nine West with a low heel -- perfect!


But when I put them on, it's as though the actual thong part that goes in between your toes is too far toward the inside of the shoe - on both shoes. So when I wear them, my feet do not stay on the shoe.

Here's a picture so many you can see what I mean:



Can you tell?

I thought maybe they just weren't meant to fit my foot, so I wanted to have someone else with a different foot type try them on. The only person around at the moment was Robbie, so he tried them on! They did the same thing for him, and he and I definitely do not have the same type of feet.

I contacted Nine West to see if anyone has ever had this problem before, and they said no. I wrote them back to see if they will send me another pair so I can see if perhaps the pair I got are just defective. Man, why does this have to happen?! I will keep you posted ...

No comments:

Post a Comment