Monday, April 27, 2009

And so it begins!

I decided that the best way to journal my wedding planning process might just be a blog. It also makes it easy for my friends and family to stay in the loop, especially the ones that are far away. So my hope is that I will update frequently and make this a fun place to see what's going on in my wedding-planning world!

We are currently a little less than 10 months out from the wedding, which is February 2010. Many things have already fallen (or been put) into place, considering that the engagement occured on Dec. 24, 2008. By Jan. 4, 2009, I chose my dress!

Now, these things have been taken care of, albeit some details aren't completely set in stone:

-Florist

-Photographer

-Dress

-Bridesmaid dresses

-Suits for groom & groomsmen

-Cake

-Venue

-Officiant

-Theme

This photo is my color inspiration: aqua & red. More details to come!



1 comment:

  1. Love the colors. I just can't wait until the BIG DAY to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete