Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why I Can't Wear Shoes With A Heel

While my dress may be finalized, my shoes for the big day certainly aren't. The problem is that I would love to wear some cool ones that have a tall heel, but I can't do that unless I want to be an amazon, sink into the grass and be taller than Robbie. So that leaves me with wearing a flat or a kitten heel. I tried some pretty cute ones by Grace Footwear on at Solutions, and I think they look good with my dress. They are also comfortable. What do you think? (Don't look at the terrible toenail polish!)




Other options are non-bridal shoes that I find on the Internet or somewhere else, but my dress is ivory, so I would need ivory shoes. I've also played with the idea of aqua shoes, since my bridesmaids' dresses are aqua, but mom isn't too keen on that. It's still a possibility though.







I thought it would be nice to get a pair of shoes that I would actually wear again. So if you see any shoes that are aqua or ivory and have a low heel, send 'em my way!






2 comments:

  1. I love the JC sandle. You could even where it after the wedding since it does not look like a wedding shoe. If you want a higher heal just tell Robbie to wear some stacks and you will not be taller. Love, The Aunt Liver Aunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Nina shoes. You can get a smaller heel height in their custom section of their website (and in any color!).

    ReplyDelete