Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Inspiration in Atlanta

I went to Atlanta last week for a conference and stayed at the Omni at the CNN Center downtown. I was surprised to find one of my potential wedding flowers in one of the lobbies - because it's not a common flower. {At least I didn't think so!} The flower is a pin-cushion protea, and as you can see it's quite tropical. What I like about it is that it's somewhere between orange and red. My florist is putting a sample bouquet together for me next week because I am having trouble picturing how all the flowers we've discussed are going to mesh. I will be sure to post photos of it.





I also saw pretty orchids in rectangular vases with ... AQUA marbles in the bottom. I thought they were cute and of course the right color!









No comments:

Post a Comment