Sunday, May 3, 2009

Say Cheese!

One of the first planning decisions I made was regarding the photographer. We chose Powers Photography, a local husband and wife team who has been in the business for many years. Robbie and I had our engagement photos taken the day before Easter, which was a humid, overcast day, and our appointment was at 9:30 a.m. Most of you know I am NOT a morning person, so getting up that early on a Saturday, much less preparing to get my picture taken at that time, was a challenge! (After going through numerous outfits trying to choose the right one, I went with two outfits from my favorite store, Ann Taylor LOFT. I am in love with that store.)

Robbie wasn't too excited about having a photo shoot, but he was a good sport. We shot the photos in the Powers' back yard (their house is also their studio), and the greenery was really beautiful. At the end of the session, we decided to have some fun and play with bubbles! Robbie had the honor of blowing the bubbles, and I was supposed to catch them. We did that, but then Robbie started blowing the bubbles at me with quite a force!

So here are some of the proofs. I wish they were bigger and of better quality, but I had to scan them to get them digitally. The frame with three photos is one that we ordered. I thought the bubble photos were just so fun! We also ordered the last photo on the proofs page, which everyone agreed was the best shot. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Love the photos. I agree with everyone else on the photo for the paper. You two make such a cute couple. Love--Aunt Liver

    ReplyDelete